YOUR SAFETY IS OUR TOP PRIORITY
We are so excited to be able to continue with this year’s Hannibal Cannibal! However, we have had to make lots of changes to protect the health and safety of all participants.
Start Times: 6 am- 7 am Rolling Start
- Show up anytime between 6:00 am and 7:00 am and you can immediately start your run.
- The start/finish area will be divided in two, separating the starting area from the finish area. Your chip time will start when you cross the start line and end when you cross the finish line. Please make sure you start and finish on the appropriate side.
- Please do not arrive before 6:00 am.
- Please do not congregate before or after the race.
Packet Pickup: Social Distancing Options
- Wednesday, June 23, 2021 thru Tuesday, June 29, 2020: 8:00 am – 4:30 pm at Hannibal Regional Foundation (175 Shinn Lane, Hannibal, MO). Please call us at 573-629-3577 or 573-629-3578 and we will bring your packet or packets to you. Please allow a minimum of 2 days after you register before picking up packet.
- Thursday, July 1st: 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm drive thru pickup at Hannibal Regional Foundation (175 Shinn Lane, Hannibal, MO).
- Friday, July 2nd: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm drive thru pickup at the Hannibal Regional Foundation (175 Shinn Lane, Hannibal, MO).
- NO RACE DAY PACKET PICKUP
Race Results: To allow for race day social distancing we will not hold an award ceremony or have results stations available.
- Results will be posted online later in the day.
- We will celebrate our winners via social media.
- Awards will be announced online and mailed to winners.
- Finisher’s medal will be given at packet pickup/registration.
Water: One water station will be available on the course at the 5k turnaround.
- Water at the water station will be bottled water.
- No cooling towels provided to help minimize the spread of COVID-19.
- Participants are encouraged to bring their own water bottles and cooling towels.
- Gatorade, bottled water and granola bars will be available at the end of the race.
The Fun Run is canceled to reduce groups of people congregating.